TNR Addict
    Real Name
    Stephen
    Duplex here as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Firefish
    Real Name
    Sam
    Think I know which one to get :-P any details on price and where to get one. Thanks :-D

Forum Founder
    Helfrichi Firefish
    Real Name
    Whoop Whoop :-)
    Triplex here! It's great

Yasha Goby
    Real Name
    Dom
    Email Jay @Ocean Displays; and he will be able to send you one out I'm sure. I think the Duplex is around the 15-20 mark, think the Triplex would be too big for your tank!

Firefish
    Real Name
    Sam
    Cheers. Payday cant come sooner!

Firefish
    Real Name
    Ben
    Vertex Triplex here ...seemed a lot for a mag cleaner ..but its money very well spent .....only downside to ones that float is they tend to not be massively powerful as long as you did it everyday/otherday I don't think you would need a particular strong one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12